What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
You can set your web browser to reject cookies, but please be aware that this may affect the functionality of our website.
The Cookies We Set
– Remembering if you have already subscribed to our newsletter or email subscription services;
– Remembering your user details for future correspondence when you submit data through a form;
– Setting your preferences for how our website runs when you use it;
– Tracking how you use our website, such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, using Google Analytics. This allows us to improve your experience on our website and produce engaging content;
– Tracking statistics about how many visitors make a purchase, which is important for us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price;
– Serving more relevant ads across the web and limiting the number of times that a given ad is shown to you using the DoubleClick cookie through Google AdSense;
– Providing you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest;
– Allowing us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
Third Party Cookies